With the E-Qube drive controller module, you can economically use Senergy motors.
The E-Qube is a highly advanced and networked motor controller that will revolutionize the way we think about workplace automation. It features two sets of digital inputs, allowing it to be run either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on what you want your machine's output speed should be at any given time during operation. It also offers an error indicator light for connecting directly into other electrical devices such as fans without having them disruptively change voltage levels like older style solenoids could do!
With its straightforward interface, design experts are guaranteed efficiency with every task while delivering outstanding performance.
- CE Certified, RoHS Compliant, IP20 Environment
- UL recognized (UL 61800-5-1 )
- Options for PNP or NPN control inputs
- Part Number for Senergy-Ai motor technology
- DIP Switch Setting for 32 available speeds
- DIP Switch Setting for 16 available Accel /Decel rates
- 2 Digital Run signals to provide 3-speed options plus Input for Reverse
- LED Indicators for Power, Run, Reverse, and Error
- PI regulated Speed Control
- ECO Performance Mode
|Input Voltage||18 to 28VDC|
|Input Power||NEC Class Il Certified|
|Rated Motor Output Current||2.5A|
|Available Starting Current||Up to 3.0A for 1.5 seconds|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||(-)10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)|
|Ambient Operating Humidity||10 – 90% RH (No condensation)|
|Ambient Storage Temperature||(-)40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Ambient Storage Humidity||10 – 90% RH (No condensation)|
|Vibration||1G or less|
|Dimensions||4.19 × .82 × 1.73 in|