$192.16 – $239.45
The Pulse Geared Drive (PGD) is an efficient, cost-effective motion package for linear applications that require precision servo-like performance.
The Pulse Geared Drive (PGD), coupled with ConveyLinx, is an efficient, cost-effective motion package for repeatable linear applications that require Senergy's incredible power and reliability in a compact form. Imagine the robustness of high-voltage AC motors combined with your smaller low-voltage version - PGDs are often implemented into conveyors such as transfers or lifts where precision servo-like performance can be accomplished near perfectly without adding costly additions to their design.
- Senergy engine with 24DC power
- High torque, precision control, friendly price point
- Drop-in replacement for AC geared motors
- Compact design for mounting under rollers or in complex mechanisms
- A powerful and efficient motor gives a greater range of speed & power
- IP54 rated
- Options such as keyway, sprocket, and timing pulley
Conformance: CE, RoHS, IP54
Certifications:ETL Listed to UL 1004-1 & UL 1004-6
Mounting:M5 x 7mm
Shaft Diameter:16 mm
Key:5 x 5 x 25 mm
Cable Length:600 mm
Motor Connection: 9-Pin JST
Duty Cycle: 0.5 sec ON / 0.5 sec OFF minimum
Operation: Continuous at rated load/current without overheating
|Gear Ratio|| |
18, 27, 33, 67
There are no reviews yet.